iRig 2 Analog guitar interface for iOS and Mac
The most popular guitar interface of all time just got better
How do you improve upon something so revolutionary that it changed the world? iRig 2 is the answer.
In 2010, for the first time ever, the original iRig allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone and use their mobile device to play, practice and record with apps like IK's AmpliTube, Apple’s GarageBand and thousands more.
iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
iRig 2 Specifications
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Amplifier Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Device Output Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack