Skip to content
- This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phono output to gear with XLR input . It is ideal for use in a variety of pro audio applications like studio monitors, speakers etc.
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity, OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector(s): 1/4 inch TRS to XLR male. Length: 3 meters (16 feet)
- Cable tie included for cable management.
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturing defect.
- Color: Black
- Package Contents: 1 X Gold Series Balanced Interconnect Cable With Tie
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist