The NT1 5th Generation is a revolutionary studio condenser microphone that fuses the classic sound signature of the iconic NT1 with cutting-edge, next-generation technology. It features RØDE’s groundbreaking (patent-pending) Dual Connect output, offering both XLR and USB connectivity for incredible versatility, a world-first “unclippable” 32-bit float digital output, advanced digital signal processing, and more, all while delivering the same warm, silky character, extremely low noise, and high SPL handling that the NT1 is renowned for. The NT1 5th Generation is a true studio workhorse that excels on everything from vocals and speech, to guitar, piano, drums and percussion – the ultimate studio microphone.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule
- Smooth frequency response, high sensitivity and high SPL handling
- Exceptionally low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- Patent-pending Dual Connect output with both XLR and USB connectivity
Our Iconic Original Studio Microphone, Reborn
The NT1 5th Generation is the latest evolution of the iconic NT1. First introduced in 1991, the NT1 is the world’s most popular studio microphone, renowned for its warm, classic sound and incredible versatility. The NT1 5th Generation takes the much-loved and respected core of the NT1 and introduces state-of-the-art features while preserving the legendary sound quality that made the original the go-to microphone for countless creators. A perfect marriage of tradition and innovation.
- Ultra-high-resolution (up to 192kHz) analog-to-digital conversion
- On-board DSP for advanced APHEX® audio processing
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter, XLR and USB cables included
- Available in black or silver with a rugged aluminium body and high-grade finishes
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Featuring RØDE’s groundbreaking, patent-pending Dual Connect output, the NT1 5th Generation can either be connected to an audio interface or mixer via XLR or directly to a computer via USB for studio-grade, plug-and-play recording. Unprecedented flexibility for any studio setup.