Skip to content
- This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phono output to gear with XLR input . It is ideal for use in a variety of pro audio applications like studio monitors, speakers etc
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity, OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector(s): 1/4 inch TRS to XLR male. Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Cable tie included for cable management
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturing defect
- Color: Black
- Package Contents: 1 X Gold Series Balanced Interconnect Cable With Tie
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device