- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (1) XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
We've included software to match your style!
The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With a powerful DAW to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Ableton Live Lite and MPC Beats.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Revalver, 80 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
More Than Just an Interface
This is the creative center of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously.
Crystal™ Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters and Premium Components
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USC-C connection cables, our exclusive Crystal™ low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the AIR 192|4 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more.
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances.
Thanks to an included windscreen, a purpose-designed shock-mount for mounting to a traditional mic stand and an XLR cable, everything you need to get connected and start recording is included.
Hear Every Detail
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio’s HDH40 headphones combine premium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver superb sound reproduction and the outstanding acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. With the HDH40, you can concentrate on what’s important—your production!