The Wireless GO II TX is an extremely versatile and ultra-compact wireless transmitter that’s perfect for interviews, filmmaking and wide range of content creation. Simply clip it onto your talent and record with the high-quality built-in microphone, or attach to a belt or boom arm and run a lavalier into the 3.5mm analog input. You can capture over 40 hours of on-board recordings on the transmitter itself, or transmit the audio via RØDE’s cutting-edge Series IV 2.4GHz wireless transmission with up to 200m (line of sight) range.
Note: This product requires a RØDE Series IV RX (receiver) to operate, such as the Wireless GO II RX, Wireless ME RX, RØDECaster Pro II, RØDECaster Duo or Streamer X.
- Versatile wireless transmitter
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption
- High-quality, built-in omnidirectional microphone
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- 3.5mm TRS analog input for connecting lavalier and VideoMics
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- 200m transmission range (line-of-sight)
- Requires a RØDE Series IV receiver to operate (including Wireless GO II RX, Wireless ME RX, RØDECaster Pro II, RØDECaster Duo or Streamer X)
The Wireless GO II TX is perfectly suited for filmmaking, interviews, presenting and a wide range of content creation applications where you need to capture crystal-clear wireless audio. It features a broadcast-quality built-in microphone as well as a 3.5mm input for connecting lavaliers, VideoMics or other external microphones, and boasts over 40 hours of on-board storage to ensure your recordings are backed up, safe and sound.
The Wireless GO II System
The Wireless GO II TX transmitter is a great addition to your RØDE Series IV wireless system, whether you’re expanding your Wireless GO II or Wireless ME system, or seeking a wireless audio source to pair with your RØDECaster Pro II or RØDECaster Duo. To learn more about the complete Wireless GO II system, read the user guide, click below.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
Pre-polarised pressure transducer
50Hz – 20kHz
Maximum SPL (Mic)
100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
Maximum Input Level (3.5mm)
Microphone Preamp Gain
Equivalent Noise Level
In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A
Up to 7 hours
3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
Operating System Requirements
macOS 10.11 above
Windows 10 and above
1 x Transmitter
2 x Furry
1 x SC22